Permitted bags allowed at the Stormont Vail Events Center include:
- Bags and totes that are made of clear plastic and do not exceed 12” X 6” X 12”, OR
- One-gallon clear resealable plastic storage bags, or small clutch bags or purses (which are not required to be clear) that do not exceed 4.5” X 6.5”.
- All other bags (including but not limited to backpacks, diaper bags, duffel bags) and/or containers (including but not limited to cans, plastic bottles, thermos, coolers, and/or hard-sided bags) are prohibited inside the venue.
- Medical device bags are permitted, though will be subject to inspection upon entrance to the Stormont Vail Events Center.
The following items are not allowed into the Stormont Vail Events Center:
- All balls, including footballs of any size
- Bags that are not clear or that are greater than 12”x 6”x 12” in size. (See Bag Policy Above)
- Coolers or containers, including Yeti drinkware, bottled water, and related items
- Food and beverages, alcoholic beverages
- Illegal drugs
- Knives of any size, scissors, or other weapons/items deemed dangerous by the venue
- Laser pointers
- Open-Carry Firearms
- Pets, except service animals assisting those with disabilities
- Professional Cameras (i.e. cameras with attachable lens, cameras needing flash)
- Selfie Sticks
- Other items that in the judgment of Stormont Vail Events Center management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
All patrons and items visiting the Stormont Vail Events Center are subject to search.
Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the facility entrances must be either returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. Any prohibited item discovered inside the venue is subject to confiscation.
Thank you for your cooperation!