Providing the ultimate in versatility among the Events Center venues, Exhibition Hall is routinely transformed from a concrete shell into a variety of indoor tradeshows, galas, exhibitions, even sporting events.
Ex Hall is a 73,500 (360’ x 176’) square foot concrete flat floor space that is connected to Landon Arena for exhibitions and
tradeshows, conventions and conferences, and large banquets. Once renovations are completed (April 2021 or sooner), Ex
Hall will feature over new concessions, new bathrooms, and two separate indoor connections to Maner Conference Centre, including an elevator to Capitol Plaza Hotel.
- Concession stands/Deli
- Three separate bathroom areas
- Space for over (350) 10x10 vendor booths currently
- Atrium entryway that is 4,072’ can be utilized as extra event
space or registration
- Show office for client use
- 30’ to low steel on the ceiling (weight requirements based on
what is being rigged)
- Central sound system for easy announcements and speeches
- Weight limits on rigged steel: up to 170,000 lbs.
- Water/drain and electricity in floor pockets throughout
- Six 14' loading docks
- Three 13+ ft drive-in entrances
- NEW! Upgraded WiFi
- NEW! Dimmable/color changing LED lighting
- NEW! Stairwell and elevator to link to Maner and Capitol Plaza Hotel
For pricing, availability or to schedule a tour, call 785-235-1986, or email Brianna.Berggren@SpectraXP.com.