Providing the ultimate in versatility among the Events Center venues, Exhibition Hall is routinely transformed from a concrete shell into a variety of indoor tradeshows, galas, exhibitions, even sporting events.
Ex Hall is a 73,500 (360’ x 176’) square foot concrete flat floor space that is connected to Landon Arena for exhibitions and
tradeshows, conventions and conferences, and large banquets. Once renovations are completed, Ex
Hall now features new concessions, new bathrooms, and two separate indoor connections to Maner Conference Centre, including an elevator to Hotel Topeka at City Centre.
- 6,200 person max capacity
- Concession stands/Deli
- Three separate bathroom areas
- Space for over (300) 10x10 vendor booths currently
- Atrium entryway that is 4,072’ can be utilized as extra event
space or registration
- Show office for client use
- 30’ to low steel on the ceiling (weight requirements based on
what is being rigged)
- Central sound system for easy announcements and speeches
- Weight limits on rigged steel: up to 170,000 lbs.
- Water/drain and electricity in floor pockets throughout
- Six 14' loading docks
- Three 13+ ft drive-in entrances
- NEW! Upgraded WiFi
- NEW! Dimmable/color changing LED lighting
- NEW! Stairwell and elevator to link to Maner and Hotel Topeka at City Centre
Exhibition Hall is 73,000 square feet of usable event space, accommodating 300 10x10 booths. The space features staging, ramps, chairs, tables, 8 foot pipe and drape, dimmable color-changing lighting, upgrade sound system, forklifts, full operations and event staffing, 85 RV hook-ups, vast on-site parking, convenient loading docks and up to 16ft overhead doors. We can also accommodate rigging for production. There is a brand-new elevator and indoor stair access to on-site hotel. Flexible catering option available or on-site catering up to 300 people. Our campus encompasses a multi-use live entertainment arena, livestock arena, and two additional community buildings on property. For booking inquiries, please contact our Heather Geiger at Heather.Geiger@oakviewgroup.com or 785-235-1986.
For pricing, availability or to schedule a tour, call 785-235-1986, or email Heather.Geiger@oakviewgroup.com